- Members must obey the instructions of coaches at all times.
- Any bad behaviour such as horseplay, messing, hitting, fighting, bad or abusive language and bullying
will not be tolerated.
- You must be a registered member of the club to train with the club, however new members may
attend training for 2 weeks before submitting and application for membership.
- Anyone who is or has been a member of another club will have to make an application to the county
board to approve their transfer of membership.
- Members should wear appropriate clothing and footwear for training and bring their own water with
them for hydration.
- Outdoor training is subject to the weather conditions and may have to be cancelled from time to
- Any member in breach of any of the rules maybe subject to sanction of being sent home, suspension